If you think this blog is exciting you should go and visit our rivals NO2EU - YES TO DEMOCRACY and "Keep up to date with Bob Crow's blog..."

"It’s not every day I agree to head up a new left-wing electoral alliance to stand in the European elections but it was decision not taken lightly."



Bob Tit is still alive...

But only just. He's in intensive care, surrounded by wires, wandering in and out of consciousness, he's scrambled...
Then suddenly like a New Man, 10 minutes ago he came 2...And out of nowhere, Bob Tit delivered the NO2EU NO 2 DEMOCRACY St George's Day address, a minute after mid-night, a just not-in-time delivery!
And then slipped back into a coma...

10 comments:

  1. Bob looks like he's being cared for very well...
    Where exactly is he now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's in Ward 11 of Homerton Hospital

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob loved JG Ballard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob and I are together at last

    Yvonne Ridley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob and I are together at last

    Carolyn Sikorski

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know where Bob is

    Anita Halpin

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're examining Bob at the moment Independently up here in Scotland
    Prof John Foster
    via Burke & Hare

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bob is with me & TINA in a new line
    set4:][[#~fh Triangle new line
    Although she left me
    Just when I needed her most
    OHM
    I-roy bhaskar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bob is in my anal passage.

    Althusser

    ReplyDelete