If you think this blog is exciting you should go and visit our rivals NO2EU - YES TO DEMOCRACY and "Keep up to date with Bob Crow's blog..."

"It’s not every day I agree to head up a new left-wing electoral alliance to stand in the European elections but it was decision not taken lightly."

CAMPAIGN COMMANDER ANSWERS

Hi there!

My name's Cuthbert Mingoulin. I have been appointed as pubic relations officer of No2EU No2 Democracy. In the coarse of the next few weeks I will be answering questioning letters sent in by our supporters. We cannot have any uncertainty here. It's time for some DISCIPLINE in the national front.

Query from Perry Striker, Communist Party of Britain (66 years)

'I am a big fan of Anus Nin's A pie in the house of love; it's the best book ever. Recently, I was reading it on a bus prior to a visit to my local brothel. When I entered the whorehouse imagine my surprise when I saw a cheese-and-onion pasty on the vestibule table. The worse thing were the eyes staring at me; I couldn't get them out of my head and it was enough to make me ejaculate prematurely. I want to ask: can all this be traced back to the Lisbon Treaty and Brussels?'

Mingoulin answers: Dear Perry, I think you will find that almost everything can be traced back to the Lisbon Treaty. At least you managed to shoot your bolt, darling. My solution would have been to eat the pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment