If you think this blog is exciting you should go and visit our rivals NO2EU - YES TO DEMOCRACY and "Keep up to date with Bob Crow's blog..."

"It’s not every day I agree to head up a new left-wing electoral alliance to stand in the European elections but it was decision not taken lightly."

OPEN LETTER TO THE BRITISH LABOUR MOVEMENT

FROM: BOB TIT

HELP!

Please Help!
All property is theft!
Kill the Rich!
Let’s not change bosses, let’s change life!
Was all that money really, strictly all Anita's?
I don't think so!
It belonged to us all!
I took it!
It belongs to us all!
And now the Wicked Witch of the West has unleashed the Dogs of Wart!
On Bob Tit!
I'm all alone!
I spent it all!
I'm fucked!
I'm on the run!
Come and get me...someone find me please!..I'm close by...I can't survive for much longer out here on my own...A man with blue eyes, whistling, with a skewed accent just walked by...
I'm hiding out in the fruit & veg!
Buy me!
Please O please fuck don't let him buy me!
I'm a Rogue Tit!
I'm growing a baby's foot!
I'm out here all alone!


No comments:

Post a Comment