If you think this blog is exciting you should go and visit our rivals NO2EU - YES TO DEMOCRACY and "Keep up to date with Bob Crow's blog..."

"It’s not every day I agree to head up a new left-wing electoral alliance to stand in the European elections but it was decision not taken lightly."

OUR INDUSTRY, OUR JOBS, OUR ... LUVVERLY LADYBOY DI!















A MESSAGE FROM BRIAN 'IS THAT A SPITFIRE?' DENNY, LEADER OF NO2EU NO2 DEMOCRACY FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE

I recall when I were a little town in North Carolina, I tried to escape this music. I said it was for the old country folks. I was cool but I had no groove (play with it baby!). Now you are ready. WE NEED your money to fund this campaign. Think of de Second World of War when all dem pots and pans made Hawker Hurricanes. Now, rolling into more nationalised icons - Ladyboy Di!

How many of us didn't dream of her nationalised cock up our arses like with Prince Phillip? I know I (we) did.

Now for our fund, Communist Party (of Britain) members have gone around the world collecting fragments of landmines (de ladyboy lover dem landmines). On these, Rob Griffiths has drawn crude approximations of Ladyboy Di's inflated cockhead. Buy these national gender-bending trinkets and catapault our campaign.

I'm not the same as when I began...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. For many years I have thought of nothing else but having my arse RUINED by Ladyboy Di.

    ReplyDelete