If you think this blog is exciting you should go and visit our rivals NO2EU - YES TO DEMOCRACY and "Keep up to date with Bob Crow's blog..."

"It’s not every day I agree to head up a new left-wing electoral alliance to stand in the European elections but it was decision not taken lightly."















SOCIAL DUMPING: IT'S A BLACK AND WHITE ISSUE...

Or at least it is with John 'strikebreaker' Haylett's Black and White Minstrels!

Follow John and the Morning Star boys through Croydon town centre on June 6th 1945 6:30 as the No2EU No2Democracy election gravy boat picks up speed. Cha cha cha!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, dem golden slippers Oh, dem golden slippers Golden slippers I'se goin' to wear Because they look so neat. Oh, dem golden slippers Oh, dem golden slippers Golden slippers I'se goin' to wear To walk the golden street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Campptown ladies sing this song,
    Doo-da, Doo-da
    The Camptown racetrack's five miles long
    Oh, de doo-da day

    Goin' to run all night
    Goin' to run all day
    I bet my money on a bob-tailed nag
    Somebody bet on the gray

    Oh, the long tailed filly and the big black horse,
    Doo-da, doo-da
    Come to a mud hole and they all cut across,
    Oh, de doo-da day

    Goin' to run all night
    Goin' to run all day
    I bet my money on a bob-tailed nag
    Somebody bet on the gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite desperate to hear Hello Dolly.

    Steve Cooke, CPGB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve,

    I'd bite you if I had the teeth
    I'd bite you if I had the teeth

    Laugh you weasel, laugh

    ReplyDelete