If you think this blog is exciting you should go and visit our rivals NO2EU - YES TO DEMOCRACY and "Keep up to date with Bob Crow's blog..."

"It’s not every day I agree to head up a new left-wing electoral alliance to stand in the European elections but it was decision not taken lightly."

OPEN LETTER TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING:

FROM BOB TIT:


I love you all!

I love each and every one of you! Like William Blake seeing an angel in a tree at Peckham, last night I had a vision at Dalston Junction. How I got there god only knows, but I ended up off my Tits in a rave. I met some beautiful people. And these people were not all from Britain. Far from it, one of them told me she was from Uranus!
The scales have fallen from my eyes. Space is the place. I have a vision of the entire cosmos living in perfect harmony. Ground control to Major Tom - Tom man chill out! There's no need to pull rank on me baby, everything's groovy!
Through love! Through total sexual abandon!
Come with me Brothers and Sisters and Others! Now is not the time for imaginary divides, false boundaries, passports or underpants. Our tribe may be small, but we are beautiful and we are naked!
Please watch my beautiful new video. It is beautiful. Bob Tit is beautiful! You can be too! Join me! Suck me off!
p.s I knicked all of Anita Halpin's dosh!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    Anita Halpin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob - Bring the money back now! If you don't the Dogs of War will be unleashed and never mind the fragmented left, we'll tear you to fucking pieces!
    There is no hiding place Bob - Hainault, North Korea, the Tora Bora - we will hunt you down...
    Have you read Rogue Male Bob? We have, forget the ditch in Lyme Regis...wait for the man with blue eyes and unassuming whistle & slightly skewed accent - BANG!
    Money. Bob. Now.
    Comradely regards,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete